- Interactive software for annotation and analysis of digital images (e.g. advertisements, posters, website screenshots etc.) for a variety of different text types and genres (including information reports, news reports, and infographics)
- Sample analyses and ready-made templates to facilitate teaching and learning about texts with language and image components
- Adaptable concepts and frameworks for systematic analysis and interpretation
- Multimodal Analysis Image will take up about 130 MB on your disk
- It supports the following digital media formats: .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .tif, .tiff, .bmp, .gif
• Project Window: to organise your media texts
• Library Window: to organise your frameworks for analysis
• Analysis Window: to analyse your media texts
2. Getting Started
3. Annotation and Analysis
4. Creating New Workbook and New Analysis
5. Working with the Library
Students can actually analyse using a framework which serves as a good guide while teachers can use the finished product to explain the analysis in the light of the objective/question.
- Self-directional learning – Software environment more natural to students – Systematic
Enhance our critical thinking skills, allowing us to notice details that may not be seen at first glance.